Advanced Excel for Data analysis and Financial Reporting
Mastery of MS Excel is a must-have skill for modern professionals and a key to their career growth.
Learning to excel in Excel is a great career move!
Excel is a tried and true resource for data insights and analysis, crunching of numbers, and compiling of non-numerical data. Since its debut in 1985, Excel continues to be a tool of choice throughout the accounting and finance field.
What Is In There For Me, (WIITFM)?
Excel is used for analyzing data, managing budgets, forecasting and modelling financial performance. It’s a staple of business today.
Excel is used everywhere you look in the business world. Especially where people work with numbers like; Marketing, Business development, sales, Procurement, Human Resources Management and Yes, Finance. Indeed, excel is the most used software in the business world today!
- Navigating and customizing Excel Environment
- Excel power Shortcuts
- Collaborating and Interface with other systems
- Data Validation and Mastering Ranges
- Advanced Excel Formulas and Functions
- Excel Visual reporting; Charts and Graphs
- Pivot Tables and Charts
- Macros and VBA
- Excel data Analysis Modelling and forecasting
- Excel Add-ons